Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday COLE

 Cole turned 12 in April! And here I am writing about it in July. Life just gets super busy along with procrastination! Cole celebrated his birthday with his good friend Josh Monson. The boys wanted to have a air soft war in the gully by our home. So, Bryce and Dave (Josh's dad) took the boys out. HOLY MOLY they had a blast! Then they came home (where Jody and I ) handled the rest. Pizza, a WHOLE bunch of junk food and a movie!
 What a awesome dad Bryce is!
 Dave, You too are a great dad! Look at this bad boy gun! Are you serious? Watch out for Dave!  He's down to business!
 Here's the crew! A whole bunch of 12 year old boys shooting at each other. Yes, we know how to have fun! :)
 Team 1
 Team 2
 oh, my! They are ready to go!
 Cole ready for the movie

Are you serious? This is what 12 year old boys eat?! I had to take a picture, I could not believe it! Cheetos & skittles on a chocolate donut....Pizza and Cheetos. Ugh...just looking at this...makes my tummy ache!
Happy Birthday Cole! You make dad and I so happy! You are such a great kid! We enjoy you and who you are becoming! It is so fun for me to see you pass the Sacrament! I'm a proud momma! You complete our family Cole. We love you dearly

1 comment:

Jodie Monson said...

Love the pictures!!! Hey-I still need to get them so I can update my seriously out-of-date blog!!!