Friday, October 7, 2011

Lady's TALENT





Our beautiful Alayda had her recital the 26 of September. She did such a great job! Lady loves to play the piano. We never have any problems in asking her to practice! thank goodness!  She will play on the piano any "down time" she has. We love listening to her play! She makes up beautiful songs and sometimes you can hear her sing her little heart out to her music. It melts our hearts. I hope  we  (I)always REMEMBER to cherish the time we have with these kids! Lady has a natural talent with the piano and  I'm grateful she has Bryce's looong fingers instead of my short stubs! :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

I was reading the post and looking at the pictures and was sad to have missed her recital! I started to cry when I was reading it because I can not be in two places at once!! and I know I am needed here but sure miss all that is there!!! what a great talent to see her develope!!!