Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time to CeLeBrate FiesTa stYle

 Me's brother Chad and Leah. They got married last December and had to wait until now to have their reception....fiesta style!
 This was Leah's last prep before going out to celebrate
 this picture is so tender. Chad has lived with us for 3 1/2 years  of Cole's life. We were spoiled to have him around. Cole is super close with Chad and treasure's the time he can have with him. It has been an adjustment for Cole to have Chad gone and  be married.
 blue bird of happiness...Chad and Leah
 Meryn loved it all!
 Chad and I
 haha. My dad is hilarious! We both took a picture of each other at the same time. This was my shot. Oh, dad...your missed!
 pinata time!


 Well, almost all of us were here. Amanda flew in from California (as a WONDERFUL surprise!) and Cameron couldn't make it from Germany. We missed you Cameron! This is us! All 7 of us.
As I get older I realize it is not all the things or status quot that I am. It is the relationships that matter most. I love my family! They are awesome! We have a special bond. We have a ton of laughs, a ton of cries, and a ton of JOY.  Family...isn't it about time?       Well, they pulled it off! It turned out fabulous! It was super fun! Good luck Chad and Leah on your new adventure's in D.C.!
as Chad says his goodbye...it's always 1 love. So, Chad
1 love

3 comments:

Jodie Monson said...

So glad you were still able to pull it off even with the DUMB RAIN!!! you are a great sister and friend!

Lori said...

Wish we could have seen you at the reception here. It was so beautiful! I loved their theme and decor!

Patti said...

we sure did have a fun time!! and your Dad is always the fun one to have around! he sure makes life enjoyable! and familes are the greatest no mater what they are the glue that holds it all together in good times and hard times!