Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Happy Mothers Day to me! This is the art that our children made for me! It is the precious gift I could have other than the house and yard cleaned! Yahoo for me! I got it all! :) I kept this art up for a month. It shows their hand prints and it makes me sad that every year they keep growing! Our children are the BEST kids ever! Their little souls are in tune! I'm so grateful and overwhelmed that Heavenly Father allowed me to be a mother. It is by far the BEST and challenging position ever!
The beautiful dozen of roses from Bryce. I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world! I have the bestest ( Ashton's word) friend and husband! Not because he bought me flowers but, it's the everyday stuff. Thank you Bryce! Lucky, lucky me! Cole too, bought me a dozen of roses. Awe! I was spoiled!

No comments: