Thursday, March 10, 2011

TellUriDe SKI bums

Bryce and Cole off to the lifts in down town Telluride.

Bryce getting ready to ride.
Colei Pokei 's excited to ride!
We took the Gondola up to the Mountain Village where Bryce & Cole got off to ski down. The Gondola was a major entertainment for the kids! Good thing!


Friday the kids and I shopped and explored Telluride, while Bryce and Cole skied. Then Bryce took the kids Saturday, while I went snowboarding with Cole. We had a ton of fun. Cole took me on a black diamond our last run and I totally bailed. But, what ever. I got up and wanted to hurry down the hill. Whew! I made it ALIVE! Cole on the other hand is a DIE HARD! Where does this kid come from? Must be his dad's dna! This is the kids hanging out in front of the NORTH FACE store

Bug trying a silly hat on.
Don't ask me what ASHTON is doing with his face?!
Lady checking out a x ray. There was a super cool store for the kids to explore. It was all about learning the Colorado state animals and what is surrounding us in the mountains. X ray's of animals, humans and such.

This is the ONLY picture that I got of the kids at the cabin. I wish I could show you how much fun it is! WE have come here for the past 2 years to ski. We usually go with Bryce's brother Todd. It's always a ton of fun with them! Well, at the last minute they were not able to make it. That's a Bummer! BUt, no worries here! We had a ton of FUN. Glad we could go!

Our minor detour of the country. IT's beautiful! Bryce took us all around to see where he went when he was a kid. Fun times!
Doesn't this look like a picture of the old west.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ashton is being his mother's son!! I do believe he has most of your DNA!!if you make it out this summer you should take the kids to the exploratioum in San Francisco,oh well I can't spell it but you know what I mean where they have all the science things etc. you kids loved it when we took you there!!