Friday, December 10, 2010

September Westcott Family Reunion

Okay, so this is not in order, but dang it...I finally got this up! We had the Westcott Family Reunion in September at Lagoon. It was a complete blast! I love getting together with the Westcott's. As, you can tell this is our men at the end of the day....10pm I might add. Our kids we're spent and I'm sad to say so were we!
Azure loves Uncle Todd! He is such a great uncle to her. He has all boys so maybe this is a treat for him....maybe not though, she can be a crab lately! :O
Allyson and I. So, we all know that I am an adventurous soul. But, I have found not to many people are like me. Mmm...maybe I am the strange one?! Al and I went on the cannon ball at Lagoon where they throw you up in a ball ( as shown above) and where you think that you might be meeting your maker. Oh, my heavens that is soo intense. I laughed the whole time!! I didn't pee though, that was a good thing! :) Fun times!
Allyson is quite nervous in taking this ride.... hahahahaha!
Laughing at Allyson. I know she is regretting this by now! But, it's too late!
Cole's one & only Clayton! When ever these two boys get together we never see them. They are always up to something.....!
Ashton and Lady
Azure & Meryn
Bryce was making everyone laugh that day...I got him in action talking with Sherie. Allyson was talking to Todd....But, I seemed to be lame in taking this picture. :)
Some of the Westcotts... WE LOVE FAMILY!! It's always good to get together with them! I am grateful & honored to be apart of this great family! :)

1 comment:

Tenae said...

"I didn't pee though, that was a good thing!"
Ha ha ha! You make me laugh! Sure love ya!