Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Forever a friend



My friend Nicole and Julio her husband came to visit us. Nicole is a friend from high school. I remember first meeting her when I moved to Citrus Heights. I was going into ninth grade. She hated me because we both shared the name and we were in the same ward. Funny how we are friends now. :) We were such cheese balls. Well, let me clarify...I was the cheese ball and I'm afraid I still am! :) We would sing and dance to Depeche Mode, Smiths and all the 80's music. Would go dancing to the youth dances... Make up some random dance and thought we we're the BOMB! Hahaha! We shared our dreams of going on a mission...Nicole did and I did not.(I had my papers in though) My mission was and IS Bryce. It's great to have a friend you have not seen in years and start back where you left off. Thank you Nicole! You have always been a great example to me. We will "forever be YOUNG".

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Love ya Nyc! I know we will always be friends, even if we got off to a rocky start! ;-) Thanks for hosting us in your beautiful home.

Patti said...

lol yes I do remember you guys dancing and goofing off.it is nice to have great friends.