Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Forgotten Carols

I decided that I would surprise the family and take them to "The Forgotten Carols". Well, some of the family...no children under 5 can come. I had fun surprising them. We went to dinner at Pounders YUM. Everyone was asking me where we were going but, I was so good!! :D I didn't tell a soul until we got in the building and they saw what we were doing. We loved it! It brought such a sweet spirit into this season. I love the Forgotten Carols. I think Michael McLean was truly inspired.
Bryce, Nyc, lady & Cole
Cole and lady being goofy waiting for the show...


3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures Nicole. You haven't aged a bit. Still as beautiful as ever.

Ellen said...

I loved the Forgotten Carols. They are so good. What a fun surprise. I am glad that you had fun.

Tenae said...

I LOVE it when you post pics of yourself! Your smile is a ray of sunshine. Miss you.