Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Smack! How we love those kisses! We found these suckers and It reminded me of our lady bug. Had to get them!
Alayda. My brother Christopher and Mikel (his wife) made these cute little purse's with little treats inside. It was a big hit! That was so thoughtful! Thanks you guys!
Azure was elated...
Happy Valentine's Day my little family! We had a great day. We started it off with a famous Westcott reciepe for breakfast.
Ashton and Azure wondering what they got for Valentine's.
Ahh what cute kids they are!
Meryn, Alayda and Cole not sure to smile or not.






5 comments:

Tricia said...

your family is darling Nycole. My kids loved their gifts also. It was very thoughtful of them. Glad you all had a good day. Love ya guys

Pugslvr said...

I love the picture of them with the lips on...too cute!

Ellen said...

Nycole that is so cute. I love that picture of them with the lips. That is to funny, I love your family tons.
Hugs and kisses.

Natasha said...

What cute pics of the kids and family. I am glad you had such a good day. Love you guys lots.

Nicole Hernandez said...

How fun! I wish we could get our kids together. I'm sure they would have fun.