Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZURE & ASHTON!

Happy Birthday Azure and Ashton! Your 2! It went by way too fast! You bring us much joy and craziness to our home. I have learned to let some things go that I thought were important ( like a ultimate clean house) We love your little feet running up and down the halls, your laughter, smiles and kisses. Your own little language with each other. You bring much happiness to our family and we are so glad you came to us...even though it was a MAJOR surprise that we were going to have you! Happy Birthday Aszh-ure and Ash-shu...(this is how they say each other's names). We love you!
This happen on a regular basis. Just different area's.

Too cute...
Your almost guaranteed in getting a smile from Ashton.
Taking a stroll...
This is how they are...always reaching for the same thing...one of them will be bitten for getting it first. It's their trademark!
Ashton and Azure... this was a complete life saver to get things done around the house.
Our little man; Ashton...
Azure still does this face!
Ashton and Azure 10 months.










7 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow 2yrs already. The time went by quick. Well maybe not for you. They are so cute. How cute of their own little language. Best wishes too both of them on their b/day!! Love ya all

Natasha said...

Wow 2 yrs they are so freakin cute i love three smiles and the way they laugh so cute. I am glad they came to our family. Love ya and your stinkin cute kids.

Ellen said...

How time flies by so fast. Ashton and Azure you are both so cute and adorable. I am glad you are a part of our family. I love you both.

Love and kisses.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday cuties! I also couldn't have imagined raising my babies without the excersaucer. It was the only way I could get things done.

Nicole Hernandez said...

I can't believe they are 2! Good for you for surviving 2 years of twins! they are so cute! they look like you Nycole.

Pugslvr said...

O.K. I just needed to read further and see that yes, they are 2! Two is such a fun age and I bet it's even more fun for you because you get double the attitude! I love their names....Ashton is on our list of top boys names for the next child we have, whenever that will be.

Patti said...

gosh where did two years go already!! it seems as if it were just yesterday that they were both so little,and now look they are tow and every where!1 But what would our lives be with out them we can not even imagine,they are cute little souls.