Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Us, REMODELING again?

So, you can call us crazy because we are! We decided to put new floors in. We almost took all the carpet out of the main floor and put wood in. We have one room carpeted and that is ours. We did one room at a time. I think we got in a little over our heads and had to call our "Roll Dogs"in. We had one room to finish but we ran out of time. We had reservations in St. George for the 4 days so we just packed up and left. We were SO looking forward to this vacation! We worked so hard the past 4 days in putting these floors in. We were excited to see the SUN! But, I got so sick. I had one good day in St. George. I was determined that the family still have a good time and made Bryce stay until Sunday when we were to leave. Monday Bryce was to go back to work but I was worse. So poor Bryce took 3 days off to help me, my sister in law came over on Monday (ALL DAY) until 10pm to help out(THANKS AL) so Bryce could finish the last room. Thanks Booa! He worked his tail off! We are grateful to be done! It nearly killed me so...we might take a break on home projects for a bit. You think!
This is the dining room our first room to do. Little did we know what we were getting ourselves into! Here are the end results! Our dining room.
Our Family room. We love the floors it brings a cozy atmosphere to the home. Now I am more of a freak then ever in keeping the children, sippy cups and toys down stairs!
Azure & Ashton's room. It has been fun doing it! I'm almost done.:)




7 comments:

Natasha said...

I love the new floors sorry you got sick. You guys are never happy with your house are you what freaks you are. it does look really nice though I like it.

Ellen said...

I totally love the dinning area with the wood flooring in. The house does have that warm comfy cozy feeling in it. I can't wait to come over and see it in person.

Brandi said...

I love it! Send Bryce over ASAP. It looks so good. It looks so clean and neat. I want it now!

Tricia said...

your floors look really nice. Wood floors to give homes a nice cozy look. Sorry you got so sick. Glad you are better. Take care.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Your house looks gorgeous! Sorry we missed you while we were in UT. We were so rushed and hardly had any spare time. Call me some time!

Patti said...

the floors turned out great!! you guys never sit still always on the go. hey that is what makes life exciting.

TyBrit Boyce said...

Your house looks BEAUTIFUL Nicole, I hope I can have a house that looks that good one day but right now we are stuck in an apartment.