Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas lights at Temple Square

Our beautiful Salt Lake Temple. We went to temple square the weekend after Thanksgiving with Bryce's sister Jen and her family. We just took Cole and lady...It was such a warm night. We walked around and took a carriage ride around the grounds and then to top of the night we stopped and got Hot Chocolate.
Cole and Dillon. Lots of people think these two look a like. Good looking boys... you think?

Putnam's on the carriage ride.
This is Bryce's sister Jen and her little family Tom,Dillon and Angeline.







3 comments:

Natasha said...

so pretty I love temple square. I'm glad you had fun. It was good to see you to glad I could help.

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun. I like to look at all the Christmas lights.

Patti said...

We need to make our annual trek to Temple Square,we should of gone when the weather was warm,now we will freeze now with the weather turning. oh well it is so beautiful that it is worth the being cold for a bit.