
So, here it is the wedding to remember. Christopher & Mikel. (Is this the twins name? I say no!)Long story. It turned out so beautiful! We had a great turn out. I think 200 people showed up. It was so busy. It was perfect for the two! I secretly like hosting and putting things together and trying to make things look perfect. But, I realized that it completely exhausted me from doing that or maybe because we just got back from the family reunion on Friday night at 11pm and Saturday was the wedding. Not to mention every chance I got I kept looking for my lost camera!:( So, again I thank my little sis Natasha for sharing pictures with me to post this great event. Congrats to Christopher & Mikel!

Here they are just the two of them. Christoher & Mikel.

Cole, Bryce, Chad & Cameron. It was so blazing hot. The wedding was at 5pm.

Cole is the ring bearer. So dang cute!

The bishop with Christopher and Bryce; his best man. Bryce and Christopher have been friends since they were about 5 years old. We were next door neighboors with the Westcott's in good O'l Monticello.

This is the "OLD FOLKS" table. At least that is what the told me. Gpa & Gma are here! It was so good to see them.

This is just a little of the setting.

I think the two are already sick of taking pictures! Still cute though!

The Groom. I think Bryce is giving him a toast!:)

Alayda, Meryn(already for bed)& Saydee.

Cole like his father got half undressed.

Christopher & Mikel the first dance....

Looks like a party to me.

Chree, Nyc & Mikel looking at Ashton (the picture below) We love to dance!

Ashton loves to dance..as you can see.

The COOK! This is my cousin Tobyn who is really close to us. He cooked all the steak.

Yes, It here it is the traditional picture that is taken of us. My 4 sisters. We were running the show. It was such a busy day!
4 comments:
You did a great a job with the wedding. It looked so pretty. Maybe you guys could start another business in your spare time! The kids looked so cute.
it sure turned out great im glad you were able to have some pics sean took most of them.
What a wonderful occasion that was!! now it is Chad's turn!! who knows maybe another wedding next year!! on a more serious note, your yard was beautiful and the wedding turned out to go real smooth and nice!!Thank you so much for all the effort and time and money that you guys out into it to have it be just beautiful!!
Nicole,
I absolutely love that song I Can Only Imagine, I can listen to it for hours without getting tired of it! In case you didn't know, we have a new blog!
Hope all is well with your family!
I'm so grateful we can be blog buddies now!
-Brittany
Post a Comment