
Okay, so I totally went over board in posting these pictures. But, they were so darn cute! Bryce came home yesterday with these John Deere boots for Azure & Ashton. He told me he could not resist. If I were there I would not be able too! They are just so cute in these. We had a great time cooing and laughing at them trying to walk. What a cute daddy to think of these!
7 comments:
those are so stinking cute and the twins look adorable in them
They look so cute!!! I wouldn't be able to resist those boots either. They are just adorable on them.
I was glad to see the boots in person,but I am real excited to see them on their feet!! They are just to cute!! and I don't think I could resist the boots either.
We love the boots!
haha your little twins are so cute! its my favorite when twins are a boy & girl. you have such a darling little family!
Hey there those boots really are so cute!!! Oh and by the way I love how one of your interest are your "little" family:)
Hey Nycole! I am such a slacker and kept forgetting to add you to my blogging friends! Finally! I loved reading through your posts. You have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment