Cole's baptism day turned out great! The weather was beautiful and everything just went smooth. We had almost all of our sibilings come and some close friends. Thanks for all the support! As you can tell this is the best picture we could get but... I have to say this is Azure's look most of the time. She's really funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
what a cute family pic I really like the pic of cole by the pond.
It was a very beautiful day,the whole day from the begening to the end> We also are very proud of Cole for the decession he made to be baptized. I sure have a hard time thinking of these little people getting so big. Cute family piciture also.
This is a great family picture. You have such a sweet family!
Love you!
Cute pictures! Can't wait to check out your blog!
Hey Nycole...Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Your family is so adorable. I am also super excited about working for y'all. Hope things are going wonderful for you!
Jenny(Hall)Bobo
The blog was always there it took Bryce to figure out that the font color was the same as the background so you couldn't see it!
Post a Comment